Percidine-%1 is a high-level disinfectant compound based on a stable compound of Hydrogen Peroxide and Acetic acid. This product has been designed for high-level disinfection of infectious parts of hospitals and other medical facilities. With its unique formulation, it is able to eliminate the broad spectrum of Microorganisms. Also antimicrobial resistance does not form against it and it retains its effectiveness on the surfaces. This compound is able to eliminate the biofilm, which is one of the main sources of nosocomial infections.
Peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide
- Affects a wide range of pathogenic microorganisms
- Disinfects clothing, fabrics in industrial washing machines and laundry systems of hospitals
- Completely economical and affordable
- Can be used for a variety of fabrics, even colored ones
- The best alternative to sodium hypochlorite (VITEX) it does not destroy the fabric fibers in the long run
Percidine based on the dilution used is able to eliminate all Microorganisms including viruses, bacteria, molds and yeasts. The existing Peracetic acid in this compound oxidizes and disables many of the functional cellular and intracellular groups including proteins and enzymes that are found in Microorganisms and viruses. Due to the oxidation of the protein, bands the cell wall ruptures and because of the oxidation of enzymes intracellular activities disappear. Because of more than 40 chemical reactions made by this compound against Microorganisms, microbial resistance is not appearing. Therefore, by using Percidine there will be no need for a periodical replacement of disinfectants.
5 liter containers