Fast Disinfectant Solution, for Medical and Dentistry Instruments and Equipment
SeptiTurbo is a solution which disinfects quickly based on alcohol and the fourth generation of quaternary ammonium compounds. This solution is very efficient when instruments are sensitive to washing or washing them is not convenient and also when there is limited time. SeptiTurbo has no corrosive effects and does not leave stains or change the color of instruments after drying. This solution kills bacteria, fungi and eliminates Mycobacterium tuberculosis as well as enveloped and none-enveloped viruses.
Isopropanol 70%, Didecyldimethylammonium-Chloride 25%
- Fast and effective due to the presence of isopropanol (1 minute).
- Sustained antimicrobial effects due to the presence of Didecyldimethylammonium-Chloride
- Affects a wide range of microorganisms due to combining alcohol and new generation quaternary ammoniums.
- Without phenol and aldehyde compounds and completely safe for users
- Compatible with types of therapeutic instruments and equipment.
SeptiTurbo has quick antimicrobial properties in form of denaturation of proteins due to the Isopropyl alcohol. Besides, the quaternary ammonium in this compound has a slower antimicrobial property compared to the alcohol which works by sticking and ultimately ruptures the cytoplasmic membrane and removing the content of the cell. The existence of quaternary ammonium (didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride) causes the highest synergistic effect to kill pathogens, also is responsible for long lasting antimicrobial effect.
500 ml and 5 liter containers