Disinfecting and washing solution for open wounds (topical solution)
Disinfecting and washing the wounded areas of skin prevent the formation of bacterial colonies and infections. In this way, by elimination of infectious agents, a good opportunity can be provided for the improvement process and the structure of new cells. Hexasept, an strong and stable disinfectant and cleansing solution for open wounds and burns, is based on Chlorhexidine Digluconate %1. This solution, which is free of side effects, iritation, scent, and color, is able to continue its antimicrobial effects in the presence of blood and tissue compositions. Extremely powerful and long lasting effect of Hexasept against a wide range of pathogens has made this solution the best choice for disinfecting open wounds and burns, and a safe alternative to iodine compounds (Betadine).
chlorhexidine digluconate 1%
- Simultaneous cleaning and disinfecting effects
- It does not cause burn feeling and can be used in open ulcers and burns
- No odor and without toxic and harmful effects
- Without toxic effects of free ions on healthy ulcer tissues
- Helps healing of ulcers by preventing the growth of infecting agents and creating bio-films on the wound.
- The best alternative to Betadine® and other products for washing and disinfecting all types of ulcers
use an adequate amount of the solution commensurate with the extent of the wound. This solution will do its utmost microbial activity after one minute. After using the solution, wrap the area in gauze bandages
50 and 500 ml containers